Better health begins with
Feed your Cells. Fuel your Life.
Schedule your appointment today!
Mon: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Tues: 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
Wed: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Thurs: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Fri: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
IV Drips in Fort Lauderdale South Harbor Plaza
A Drip for Every Lifestyle
If you’re ready to embrace total-body wellness, it’s time to start thinking outside the box. You’ve probably heard a lot of advice over the years: exercise, drink plenty of water, eat healthy, and get the appropriate amount of sleep. All this advice is great and effective, yet sometimes, your body just needs a little something else. Whether you are lacking energy, struggling to recover from a long weekend, or want to protect yourself from everyday colds and the flu, The DRIPBaR Fort Lauderdale South Harbor Plaza has exactly what you need.
Our IV Therapy Solutions
Our Fort Lauderdale IV drip bar is changing the way people view preventative healthcare. Our IV therapy helps people embrace physical, mental, and cellular wellness. And it goes beyond that. We have drips and shots that can also help minimize or reverse the signs of aging. No matter your age or lifestyle, we have a drip or shot that will give you a leg up on life. Some of our IV services are:
- IV Health Support Drips
- IV Lifestyle Drips including: IV Energy Drips, IV Anti-Aging Drips, IV Immunity Drips, and IV Recovery Drips
- IM Shots
- Additional Services including: Hydrafacial, Infrared Sauna, and Red Light Therapy
We Help You Look & Feel Your Best
The IV therapy industry is an emerging one, and The DRIPBaR Fort Lauderdale South Harbor Plaza is excited to be at the forefront and introduce people in our community to the array of benefits offered by IV drips and shots. Our business is locally owned and operated yet backed by a national brand that is setting the standard for IV therapy.
The benefits of IV therapy can vary depending on the type of solution administered, but some general benefits of the IV therapy treatments administered by The DRIPBaR Fort Lauderdale South Harbor Plaza include:
- Rapid hydration: IV therapy can quickly and effectively rehydrate the body, which can be beneficial for individuals who are dehydrated due to illness, exercise, or other causes.
- Improved nutrient absorption: IV therapy can deliver nutrients directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system and potentially improving absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
- Improved energy and athletic performance: IV hydration can improve energy levels and athletic performance by restoring fluid and electrolyte balance, reducing fatigue, and enhancing recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Fight certain illnesses and diseases: IV drips can be beneficial for individuals with various illnesses, such as cancer, Crohn’s disease, Alzheimer’s, cystic fibrosis, and others, as they may experience difficulties absorbing essential vitamins and minerals. By replacing these nutrients, IV drips can potentially improve symptom management and support overall health.
The benefits of partnering with our team include:
- We offer a spa-like environment.
- Our drips are always mixed to order so you get a solution customized to your needs.
- All IV therapies are administered by Drip Specialists, all of whom are RNs or NPs.
- We adhere to the highest safety and sanitization standards.
When you choose The DRIPBaR Fort Lauderdale South Harbor Plazar for your IV therapy needs, you can rest assured that you are investing in an experience designed for your long-term well-being.